Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Better late than never...

It's Anything Goes week for the Peachy Keen Stamps challlenge. This challenge came at the perfect time as I needed a gift bag for my sister's gift that didn't get shipped to me in time for her birthday. Althou she knows what I got her I didn't want to just hand it to her unwrapped so I used my Peachy Keen Stamps to create a bag. My bag could have used to be a little bit wide but it works :)
 
Enjoy!

Supplies:
 
Card Stock:
DCWV - Stack7?
 
Stamps:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC 04 April2012
                                                              PK-640 Princess Face Assortment  
              
Ink:
Memento - Tuxedo Black

Punch:
EK Tools - Lily Pad

Pick Your Plum Twine
I'm entering this card into Peachy Keen Stamps challenge HERE
 
THE CHALLENGE

Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps
Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and they, along with our three runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:
  • Design must be new.
  • Link up by 9/11 at 11:00 p.m. CDT
  • For this particular challenge, you must use Peachy Keen Stamps to link up. (For other challenges, you don't need our stamps to play along, this only applies to the "Anything Goes" Challenge).

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found the time. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Super cute gift bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with your sweet little gift bag, LOVE IT!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete