Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Adam's 50!!!!!!

Happy birthday to my Brother-in-law Adam who turned 50 today! For his card I used the Peachy Keen Stamps   Let's ketchup! - pk-115 to stamp the can and then scanned it into my computer so I could make different sized cans, add the color (got lazy and used photoshop) and the numbers. This was the first time I've tried it, check it out.
 
Enjoy!
 
Supplies:
 
Card Stock:
Recollections
 
Stamps:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-115 Let’s Ketchup
Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Gus Birthday - Old Fart
              
Ink:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot

I-Rock

Pick Your Plum Twine

I'm entering this card into Peachy Keen Stamps challenge HERE
 
Challenge 13-37 :: A Sketch




Create a card or layout using the provided sketch!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!


GUIDELINES
  • Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge
  • Must be a card or layout that follows the sketch provided
  • Link up by 9/18 at 11:00 PM CDT
  • Remember, you don't have to use our stamps to link up, but they are required to earn TOP PEACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment