Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Home Spun Ornament!

Here's my Peachy Keen Stamps challenge entry for this week. I stamped the Peachy images and then scanned them into my computer so I could cut them out in vinyl to make this super cute ornament.
Enjoy!
Supplies:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC-23 November 2013
Oracle Vinyl
Glass Ornament
Diamond Dust
Ribbon from my stash

I'm entering this card into Peachy Keen Stamps challenge HERE
 
 
THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using your Peachy Keen Stamps.
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 11/20 at 12:00 Midnight CST
- For this particular challenge, you must use Peachy Keen Stamps. (For other challenges, you don’t need our stamps to play along, this only applies to the “Anything Goes” Challenge)
- Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge (does not use Peachy Keen Stamps) will be automatically removed without notice. 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME job with your sweet Ornament, it looks ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us in the Peachy Keen Stamps/Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete