Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Trick or treaty...

It's another Anything Goes week for the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. Every year we camp down at the beach the weekend before Halloween and I like to have a little something for our younger camping companions. These little bags are just the right size and the right amount of candies for the little ones. For my coloring I used my Prismacolor pencils I just got for my birthday from my DH (that I ordered of course hehe). I got a to good to be true deal I think. I got the 150 piece set for $126.99 final cost. I believe they go for more than 2x that at Michaels and Joanns. I think I did an ok job in my coloring but it's gonna take some practice for sure. Hope you all like my little project.
Enjoy!
 
Supplies:
 
Card Stock:
Recollections
 
Stamps:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC-09 September 2012
              
Ink:
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz - Black Soot

Colored Pencils:
Prismacolor Premier

4x6 Cello Bags from Michaels
Seem Binding

I'm entering this card into Peachy Keen Stamps challenge HERE
 
Peachy Keen Challenge 13-41 :: Anything Goes
This week’s challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!
Just use your PEACHY KEEN STAMPS and link up!
Guidelines:
  • Design must be new
  • Link up by 10/16 at 11:00 p.m. CDT
  • For this particular challenge, you must use Peachy Keen Stamps to link up. (For other challenges, you don’t need our stamps to play along, this only applies to the “Anything Goes” Challenge)
  • Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge (does not use Peachy Keen Stamps) will be automatically removed without notice.
 

1 comment: