Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-10 :: Photo Inspiration

It's so unlike me to be so early with something but this weeks Peachy Keen Stamps challenge made me think of my dad and fishing! Funny thing is I may be super early with the card but I'm really pushing the challenge deadline LOL. That would be me LOL. Here is this weeks challenge entry.
I guess what inspired me was both the photo and the colors.
 
Enjoy!
 
Sorry for yet again another horrible picture :(
 
Supplies:

Papers:
Recollections
GCD Studios - The Great Outdoors

Stamps:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-753 Critter Faces SET A Small
PKSC-SVG-05 May 2012
Die Cuts:
Cricut - Camping Critters

Inks:
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo

Bling:
Imaginisce - I-Rock


Click here for this weeks challenge



THE CHALLENGE
 Create a project of your choice using the photo above as inspiration.

Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be  sure to let us in on your creative process. The colors next to the photo are only suggested, but if they are what inspire you, then go for it!  Take whatever part of this photo that inspires you and go with it.  You  don't have to use Peachy Keen Stamps for this challenge, but we'd love you to if you have them!  We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our three runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:
  • - Design must be new, created for this challenge
  • - Link up by 3/13 - 11:59 pm EST
 


1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so sorry your card didn't make the deadline Jen. It's a smashing card would have made a great addition to the entries. Better luck next time eh! There will BE a next time I hope. We'd love for you to play along again with us at Peachy Keen. xxx

    ReplyDelete