Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sooo Bummed :(

I missed the Peachy Challenge 25:: Chalk It Up!. This challenge was to use chalks on your project. I have never used chalks other than for cheeks so this was truly a challenge! I even had to go out and search 2 different cities for chalks! Once I found some I chalked EVERYTHING! Needless to say I don't think I did to bad but allot of practice is surely needed! And now the bummer, I went to upload my card last night only to find out that I missed the cut off by seconds :( Here is what I was going to enter..Enjoy


Supplies:
Card Stock:
Recollections
Stamps:
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-212 Happy Turtle
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-107 Cloudy Day
Peachy Kenn Stamps - PK-120 Home Tweet Home
Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC-07 July 2012

Punches:
Fiskars - Grass Border

Chalks:
Inkadinkado - Blending Chalks-Bold Brights
EK Success - Chalklet
Artists Loft - Pastels
Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalks - Misty Meadow

The Challenge I was going to enter is Here





JUST CARDS
Create a card using Chalk!


  • Design must be new
  • Link up by 7/11 - 11:59 pm EST
  • You don't need our stamps to play along, but only entries using Peachy Keen Stamps can earn Top Peach!
  • Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge will be automatically removed without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment